Hadoop Summit, the leading conference for the Apache Hadoop community, is coming to San Jose. Extended to three days, this year’s event will feature many of the Apache Hadoop thought leaders who will showcase successful Hadoop use cases, share development and administration tips and tricks, and educate organizations about how best to leverage Apache Hadoop as a key component in their enterprise data architecture. It will also be an excellent networking event for developers, architects, administrators, data analysts, data scientists and vendors interested in advancing, extending or implementing Apache Hadoop.
There are three reasons for you to present at Hadoop Summit:
- Elevate your career by taking part in a leading Hadoop conference as a speaker
- Advocate your technology or business case and help define the Hadoop community
- Educate the largest Hadoop community with your latest examples and use cases for Apache Hadoop
The 2015 tracks include:
- Committer Track
- Data Science & Hadoop
- Hadoop Governance, Security & Operations
- Hadoop Access Engines: Dev Languages, Scripting, SQL & NoSQL
- Hadoop Access Engines: Hadoop Streaming, Machine Learning and Search
- Applications of Hadoop and the Data Driven Business
- The Future of Apache Hadoop
Submission deadline: January 30, 2015
Sessions will be selected in a two-fold process:
All submitted abstracts will be available to the public to vote on which sessions they most want to see at Hadoop Summit. Anyone can vote. The top vote-getters in each track will automatically be added to the Hadoop Summit agenda.
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by a committee of industry influencers from a variety of different companies. There will be a separate selection committee for each track. Committees will review the content and select the sessions they feel will be most valuable and well attended by attendees.
By submitting an abstract, you are confirming that if selected, you have gained the necessary approvals, are able to travel to Brussels, and have the authority to present on the proposed topic. All selected speakers will be provided a free, All-Access pass for Hadoop Summit. Travel and hotel are your responsibility.
Don’t let this opportunity slip away! Get it off your plate and submit an abstract now!