The community has voted, and the results are in!
Congratulations to the 8 speakers whose Lightning Talks were selected:
- Smart Metering x Hadoop x Frost: A Smart Elephant Enabling Massive Time Series Analysis with Marie-luce Picard & Benoit Grossin, EDF France
- Vanilla- Business Intelligence Inside Hadoop – Patrick Beaucamp, BPM Counseil
- Videodoop- A Content Based Video Retrieval System – Rohit Konderkar, IBM Research
- Making the Impossible Use Cases Possible: Pluggable Sort in Hadoop – Keith Kohl, Syncsort Incorporated
- The Elephant Give back- Marco Mancuso, Predigo
- High Speed Continuous & Reliable Data Ingest into Hadoop – Oleg Zhurakousky & Tom McCuch, Hortonworks
- YARN beyond Map/Reduce – Andreas Neuman, Continuuity
- Patterns and Anti-Patterns When Using Hadoop with Apache Cassandra – Jeremy Hanna, Datatax
- Combining Real-Time Search with Big Data with Costin Leau, ElasticSearch
And of course, thanks to our wonderful community, who submitted talks and took the time to support their favorite topics. We’re very excited and we hope to see you in Amsterdam next month!
You can still register for Hadoop Summit Amsterdam: http://hadoopsummit.org/amsterdam/register/